Interested in joining our team? Let’s talk!
Jobs at RLF
If you know our name, you know our philosophy. To be Respected, Liked and Feared is the mantra we live up to every day. It serves as both our internal compass and our guiding aspiration for clients, colleagues and peers.
If you are interested in being part of that kind of team, we’d like to get to know you. Even if we don’t have a job posted, send us an email to introduce yourself. We strongly suggest you like dogs and idea mongers.
Resumés and general career inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are proud to offer paid internships to qualified college students during the spring, summer and fall terms.
- Earn real-world, hands-on experience with a growing, fast-paced agency
- Build valuable verbal and written communication skills
- Create a portfolio of writing samples
- Participate in networking opportunities such as ‘Mentoring with Monty’
- Currently enrolled in a college or university
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Detail oriented
- Strong writing skills and familiarity of AP Style
- Enthusiastic and proactive personality
- Previous experience related to communications, public relations or marketing preferred
- Commit to work 13-15 hours per week in the spring and fall or 18-20 hours per week in the summer
Send your resume, cover letter and two writing samples, including at least one press release, to email@example.com.
Summer 2021 applications close at 5 p.m. on April 9.