Interested in joining our team? Let’s talk!
Jobs at RLF
If you know our name, you know our philosophy. To be Respected, Liked and Feared is the mantra we live up to every day. It serves as both our internal compass and our guiding aspiration for clients, colleagues and peers.
If you are interested in being part of that kind of team, we’d like to get to know you. Even if we don’t have a job posted, send us an email to introduce yourself. We strongly suggest you like dogs and idea mongers.
Resumés and general career inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are proud to offer paid internships to qualified college students during the spring, summer and fall terms.
- Opportunity to see projects and tasks from start to finish
- Earn real-world, hands-on experience working within a fast-paced agency
- Build valuable verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with PR and social media programs such as Cision, Sprout Social, Hootsuite, etc.
- Create a portfolio of writing samples
- Participate in networking opportunities such as ‘Mentoring with Monty’
- Researching new and potential clients
- Building targeted media lists for trade, local and national publications
- Drafting and distributing press releases and media pitches
- Connecting with media and assisting in coordinating interviews
- Planning and scheduling social media content for clients and RLF
- Creating media coverage and social media metrics reports for clients
- Assisting in drafting for client websites, ads and collateral pieces (this work is needed on an occasional basis)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Previous experience (whether in class or through past internships) related to communications and/or public relations
- Detail oriented
- Strong writing skills and familiarity of AP style
- Enthusiastic and proactive personality
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year university or community college
Send your resume, cover letter and two writing samples, including at least one press release, to email@example.com.
Spring 2022 applications close at 5 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 3.